A Merry Night With MissNickyX

Please visit Nicky here: https://missnickyx.deviantart.com

"Thank you." I said, paying the cab driver. I got out, as I had arrived at the correct studio for my photoshoot today. The pay was good for this one, and it was a female photographer this time, which is always nice.

The bell rang as I walked in. "Hi?"

"Hello, I'm Nicky."

"Are you the photographer?" 

"Yes, I am." She was a gorgeous woman, with frizzy blonde hair, gorgeous eyes, and a trim figure. "Have you done nudity before?"

I'd forgotten we were doing a nude shoot. "Yes, I have." Well... she had impressed me. Time to impress her. My clothes were off by the time she had turned on the camera.

"You're certainly eager." she said as she started taking photos. I did what she told me to do, whether she was just taking pictures of my face, of me with my bum out, or just a full profile shot. Usually photographers offered gratitude and positive reinforcement, but Nicky's was almost romantic, like my female lovers' when I've done a good job in bed.

I mentioned this to Nicky, and she mentioned she was a lesbian, like me. I thought of this when she  focused on me and my breasts for a photo.

"Usually I don't mention this to my female models, it's not very professional in situations such as these. Admittedly, you are quite beautiful." she said, getting a few shots of my vagina.

"Aw, really? So are you."

After the shoot, we started talking some more. I must clarify, I asked her out first, to which she accepted. We had a nice dinner back at her place, after which we exchanged contact info.

I got up to leave then, but she told me to hold on. She led me down to the couch.

"Do you always have a problem getting your models to undress?" I asked.

"Sometimes... you seemed eager to."

"I'm always eager with a sexy lady like you, dear..." 

Soon I was nude once again... and Nicky was too! I loved feeling her breath over my body... I let her get closer and all over my body, but not with a camera! Her mouth was heaven on my lady parts... they felt better than they had in a while... Nicky was good, as I felt the highest pleasure several times over before we went to bed.

The next day, we found out neither of us had anything too big planned for the day, so Nicky raised going back to her studio. Curiously, I followed along. Once there, she removed all of her own clothes. "Would you like a small photography lesson?"

I said yes, as you might imagine. I had seen a lot of her the night before, but getting it on camera was another experience. I had learned already to keep a professional attitude up. She was a great model- Nicky informed me she often photographed herself. I was allowed to keep everything that I had taken of herself. I had taken a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3