Double the Nickys!

Double the Nickys!

I went up to the door of my friend and lover Nicky's place and rung the doorbell. She answered the door (beautiful as ever) and told me to come in. I was there for the weekend, which as you might guess I was looking forward to.

"So how was your day?" I asked.

"Um, it was alright. Interesting." Nicky said, rather awkwardly.

"Oh, what happened?"

She said nothing and walked over to her couch. I followed her, and much to my surprise there was another Nicky sitting right there in her underwear.

At first, I thought my mind was just playing tricks on me. But then the other Nicky stretched herself a little, and then picked up a cup of tea. Then, the first (I assumed) Nicky sat down and she looked at her.

"So, you gonna explain this?" I asked Nicky.

She went on. "Recently, someone gave me a new camera. I didn't recognize the model but set it up with my tripod anyway. I was photographing myself and then there was a large flash and she was standing there.

I listened to her story with fascination. In any case, this other Nicky (I decided call her Nicky XX) was here right now and we had to figure out what to do with her.

"So, Nicky XX, do you know who I am?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She proceeded to tell me what I had told Nicky previously, and told us of our previous sexual encounters. "When can we do something like that?"

"Maybe in a little bit..."

I put on a film and Nicky ordered takeout. During the funny parts, the two Nickys laughed at the same bits. I thought it was cute. Nicky cuddled up to me, and Nicky XX did the same. Afterwards, I cleaned up for them. The Nickys wanted to help, but I said to hold on, as the three of us could get clean together.

They understood I meant the shower, and were thus excited. They got my clothes off in record time, and I theirs. I set it on warm, and all three of us hopped in. Their hair looked like mops all wet. I shampooed them and scrubbed their beautiful bodies with soap. I was happy knowing this would likely make the next round of photos.

After they had washed me, they started taking turns at my trimmed pussy. I was sure their tongues were the same, but on my most private area they felt invigorating. My juices trickled from my pussy to their mouths. Nicky XX then went on my pussy while Nicky kissed and had fun with my breasts. The first Nicky heard my excited moans while the other caused those special moans.

We all got into Nicky's large bed after toweling off. As the three of us were newly clean, there was much rolling around... and tasting every inch of their beautiful bodies. They squeezed me between them several times, I remember. I masturbated them long into the night... I don't know where all the juices went, but a lot went on my body.

I was happy going into their studio for the next day's photoshoot. I had so many ideas. All three of us got into our underwear and posed. We tried as many different combinations as we could. Then we got naked, and did as before. Were there photos taken while we were in the heat of lovemaking? You bet.

Afterwards, we went back to the apartment for another "quiet" evening. The next day, the three of us had a fancy lunch and went to Sherwood Forest.

Sadly, the weekend eventually came to an end and I had to part with the Nickys for a while. I kissed Nicky and Nicky XX (after which they kissed me back) and left.

The next morning, I got up, turned the lights on and went into the bathroom. After I had finished in there, I came back to the bedroom.

"Hello!"

Much to my surprise, one of the Nickys was sitting in my bed, naked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3