Mountaintop with MissNicky

Mountaintop with MissNicky

My friend Nicky was getting her equipment from the car as I looked at the start of the trail. This was something new in our partnership that had run almost half a year- a shoot on top of a mountain far into Scotland. I probably should mention now that on the side, we were having some very pleasing sex. Sexy photos she took, of me naked and otherwise, certainly helped along our mutual arousal.

The summer atmosphere of the day emboldened us as we joined each other's hands, photography equipment in the other.

"What a nice day." I said, looking up.

"Yes... the first in a long while." she said. Her blue eyes were all fun and glossy. I didn't usually take notice, but wow... she had some of the best I'd ever seen. 

We began to make the long trek up. She was lightly dressed fro the occasion (as was I) wearing a small white sleeveless shirt that didn't leave much to the imagination. I wore a cute small women's t-shirt with Nicky's shorts that I had borrowed.

When we reached the top, I waited patiently as she set up the equipment. Though I thought I looked rather sexy, it wasn't a "sexy" shoot, or a nude. Just a normal one. I suppose me and my features would do the majority of the work. She told me to look one way, and then another and then split. Nicky was a great photographer, she always kept things interesting. Sometimes I had to show a little something. But not too much.

After a little while, Nicky asked me if she would like me to make some photos of her. I could even do her nude, she said. I immediately said yes. She smiled and undressed. I still liked seeing her nude photographs. Knowing her preferences, I made sure to snap her all over, getting every inch of her body. As was bound to happen, we were both becoming more and more turned on. Getting to her famous arse was a journey to be sure.

When we did put down the cameras and everything, I made a few carefully planned-out gestures and looks at Nicky. She knew. It was time. Did I mention I was completely nude as well? We laid down on our tarp and wrapped my legs around hers. Our pussies lit up as they touched each other. I was a master at knowing the right spots for it to really go all the way. Of course, sometimes you just have to make a meal of it. I watched over all her areas as my tongue followed. I tried not to make it too fast, as I knew it was all about the little hot moments.

Nicky knew this as she tongue kissed me (and I put my tongue back in). Her hands went into all of those areas. I especially love how she plays with my nipples. Of course, the optimal point was what she was getting to... which was, of course, my pussy. First one finger. And then, another. I was about ready to cum as the last one slipped in. There she went, going at it as if her life depended on it. As the fingers were inside of me, I moved up and down, ready to release. I did so more and more until the pivotal moment came and I nearly exploded.

The sun went down under the mountain, it seemed, as we were finishing up. We talked as it got darker and discussed our next adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3