Sensual Ladies Day

Sensual Ladies' Day

I was the first to wake up that day. My two lovers were in the bed with me, and I laid one hand on Rachel's bald head and the other on Victoria's diapered bum. I smiled- but no farther than that now! It was going to be a good day! I stayed in bed for a little while longer but rose eventually. No shower without these two!

Eventually I let their eyes flutter open. Since I was up, I changed Victoria for her. Rachel was quick to step in, as she enjoyed it just as much as I did. She looked so sexy, with her bald head and light blue see-through nightdress. You could see her nipples, which I quite liked. She picked it out all on her own, too!

"You're looking sexy this morning, my dear Rachel."

"Only for the best!"

"Oh, I don't know about that, dear..."

After we were finished, breakfast was prepared. I put on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and we sat on the couch. Victoria hadn't wet her diaper yet, but that would come sooner rather than later. Rachel laid her head on my shoulder. I lied a hand first on her pussy area, then her head. She apparently liked this idea, a second later her hand was on Victoria's.

It was soon time for her Victoria to do her business, and she let go. I was becoming aroused, and obviously Rachel was as well. She leg locked Victoria and they kissed. Rachel started moving in a way that was sure to get her to orgasm. Victoria wouldn't be the only one with a wet pussy. That was especially true as I moved in, one hand on her head, and one on her vagina. We three just sort of fell on each other, but we continued... We were working quicker, trying to come to the fateful moment. I don't make noises when that happens, and neither do my two friends... but I saw looks of enjoyment on them.

A little while after that, we went to the mall. Victoria had an idea for a prank which I liked and spread it on to Rachel. She was very reluctant at first, but after some intense negotiation, she agreed to do so. 

"Hi, and welcome to Venus Hair Salon. How may we help you today?"

"Um, I'd like a wash and a trim, please."

"Ok. You all right, baby? You look like you're in pain."

"Um, I'm fine, thank you."

Rachel cracked a smile as she sat down. Like me and Victoria, she was curious to see how long the wig would survive. The lady pushed her back as she wet her "hair" and massaged her head. She started trimming the wig a bit. I was shocked the lady didn't notice Rachel's hair was moving. Once she pulled out the hair dryer, though, I knew it was all over. I could barely keep from laughter as it launched from her head on to the floor! The lady was speechless as Rachel got up and picked it up from the floor. Trying not to make more of a scene as we already were, we paid and told them they could keep the wig.

We split up a little after that. I went looking for gifts for my two lovelies. I actually managed to find some Northshore diapers for Victoria. We hadn't tried those before, so when I walked into the clothing store she was in, we hopped into a changing room, and, well, changing happened! We met Rachel for a nice lunch at the food court afterwards.

When we went home, Victoria was still dry, though it didn't seem like she would be for much longer. She confirmed our suspicions and gave us a fun little challenge. We were going to see how long we could eat her out before she let loose. Me and Rachel said yes immediately. I began, using a lot of tongue... I knew how to hit all the right spots... as did Rachel! It actually lasted for a while as we made her cum over and over. Eventually, we both ate her pussy at the same time! I think that was the most she had... She said her "safe word" and we got out of there, helping her by closing her diaper up.

That night was wonderful... Victoria was the only one wearing anything as we had a bit more fun before going to sleep touching each other's bodies...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3