The Nickys and I

The Nickys and I

Find Nicky and her photos here- https://ladydaisyda.deviantart.com/art/The-Nickys-and-I-717008646?ga_submit_new=10%3A1511679207

As I was driving home, I was on the phone with Nicky X. I was telling her about the friend I had found in my bed that morning.

"Oh dear, I don't know how she slipped away from me. I hope she's been treating you well." she said, rather embarrassed.

"She's fine, she fingered me quick before she went out."

"Well, that's lovely."

"Yeah. I can see you in a week or two and we can get this all straightened out. Don't worry, I've got Nicky XX all happy." I didn't elaborate further before I hung up.

"Hello!" several voices rung out as I came in the door. I had left Nicky XX with some friends of mine. I came in seeing Nicky XX softly caress Rachel's nude head. I also noticed Victoria's diaper was soaked and wondered if she'd had a change all day.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Look, we got this old guy to rub his shit on his mirror!"

"Oh, you naughty cuties..." I listened as the three explained their sexy times during the day. It had apparently started just after I left and gotten hot fast. Although Nicky XX didn't take much persuading, Rachel and Victoria had her in passion almost immediately. They took turns tasting her hot cum straight from her pussy. This went on until she had given all she could give. After that Nicky XX had her hand down Victoria's diaper, masturbating her until she came a few times on her own. Nicky XX and Rachel than had a ladypart rubbing session which lead to several more orgasms. Their descriptions, by the way, were very arousing to them and me too.

Of curse, I listened intently to their sexual stories and was happy. When we were going up to bed, me and Nicky XX held each other passionately for a few minutes until our hands started going at each other's tingly areas. Before long, they tingled in a good way.

"What's going on here? Having fun without us?" I heard Rachel call out behind us. When I turned back, they were naked like we were.

"Of course not..." The hot lesbian lovemaking soon turned into a foursome as things really heated up. I'm pretty sure everybody was fingering everybody with at least one hand. Victoria had a fateful of my pussy while I was tongue kissing Nicky XX. Rachel soon took an interest in her ass, and ate it out thoroughly. All of us had our juices on Rachel's bald head soon.

Of course things like that just went on until we all got to see Nicky X again. It was late at the time of our arrival, so we met her at her flat. She was pleased to meet Rachel and Victoria and see Nicky XX again. She enjoyed that they shared a certain mischievousness in addition to everything else.

Rachel and Victoria then took Nicky X to the bedroom and I decided to have a little fun with her on the couch. By "fun" I mean tongue-kissing. There was a lot of that this time around, as well as sensual touching. We did get naked again, but we didn't start going hard until we heard the other three go real crazy. That gave us an incentive for some hardcore pussyeating. After that we scissored for a long time.

They were still going at it in there. Cum was everywhere and I could see a wet diaper thrown astride the bed as Nicky X and Rachel were going at Victoria's pussy together. They were treating her real well, I was glad to see her happy and pleasured. Watching it was getting us all aroused again, so the two of us masturbated each other until they went to bed.

The following day, we all went to Nicky's studio where all of us got many photos taken. During a break, Nicky took us to the computer in back and taught us some of the editing she likes to do.As we we going we heard the camera click three more times. When we came back to ask something, I noticed a rather unique-looking camera I hadn't seen before. And looking back up, I saw three more Nickys, four in all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3