More Nickys, More Fun!

Me and my lover Nicky were paying for  something at the market. We were just finishing when our friend ran up.

"Look, look at this!" The seller was surprised, as it was another Nicky. It was an awkward moment then, broken by Rachel and Victoria and the other Nickys.

We paid for all of our things then and left. Back at my place, Victoria noticed she needed a new diaper. Three Nicky stepped in to help, and so the rest of us went into the bedroom.

"Rachel, we got you something. For when we're not around." I said, going in the bag. It was a large, purple Hitachi vibrator. She blushed.

"Why, thank you."

She took it and quickly became bottomless to try it out. The Nicky with me began feeling up my pussy, I suppose to give me the same stimulation. I threw my head back moaning with pleasure. Rachel began to eat the pussy of a Miss Nicky, and she started rubbing the vibrator on her bald head. Nicky and I got on our own side then. It was pretty wild over there, but the two of us were just hugging and kissing mostly, with only a few touchy moments.

Later that night, Rachel, Victoria and I had gone to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night to see one of the Nickys at the edge. I pulled my panties down for her and she went on there  slowly... She pleasured me orally as well... During my orgasm, I noticed another Nicky standing there... After I came she went over and ate me out too! After all five had done it, the cycle started again... by this time Victoria had woken up, and she got her pussy eaten too.

Later that day, I was sitting with Nicky X and talking. 

"Well, Nicky, I've been loving you and all of you lately."

"Thank you, I've been loving all of me too." she said, smiling.

"But I've been wondering... do you want to keep them around forever?"

"Well... I don't know if I could keep everyone around all the time... and you probably can't either." 

"Oh, definitely not. You know, those two keep me busy enough as it is."

Nicky X chuckled. "I think we'd better talk it out with everyone and decide what to do."

We did, and the decision was made to spend a few days more together. Our group went to films and parties, we had romantic dinners, and went out to pubs. We found out one of the Nickys brought a woman home from there, but we didn't complain. They didn't mind being watched, anyway. 

We went for a few days to London then. It was a good time, there was lots of things to see, but we saw plenty. Of course, we spent most of the time on the lesbian scene. Most of the Nickys, as well as Rachel and Victoria had their own partners, but Nicky X and I made love to a nice woman who I think was new to the whole thing. We were slow and gentle to her ladyparts at first. Of course as it went it on, it turned out she liked it hard and dirty. We still didn't go too far. Plenty of nice hugs and kisses were in order. There was plenty of pussy eating and fingering after that, of course. I think one of the other Nickys and a partner slipped in. It was certainly nice, if it was like that.

So the Nickys split up. Nicky X went back to her usual routine, and Nicky XX stayed with Rachel and Victoria. I knew someone with a place to rent, and Nicky did too. The fifth found a small town in Britain with a small population. I think she was the one that ended up with the camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3