Taylor and Dana: One Year Later

Taylor and Dana: One Year Later

Morning came again. I sat in bed for a few more hours until I received a call from my girlfriend, Dana.

"Taylor?"

"Yeah?"

"It's happened again..."

I went to look in the mirror. I hadn't shaved my head in a few days, but it was my favorite kind of bald now... Mmm... I was getting quite happy already.

"You're all smooth and shiny now?" I asked Dana.

"Well, you know we all are." Had my fantasies come true again? They had! All of it was back, the news reports, my friends, the pictures... all very exciting.

Outside in the schoolyard, I met Dana. I loved her, and now there was her bald head to love as well. We embraced, and kissed a bit.

"Do you think it will last, my dear?" she asked.

"I don't know, honestly..."

"Well then, let's make the most of it." I couldn't agree more.

After school, we went out to the city and found a club. In between drinks, it was hard to keep focus. A big group of girls sat down with us.

"Are you liking being bald?" one asked. I said yes. She then proceeded to tell us how she had already been bald, for her whole life actually. I'd read about this before, but never actually met someone like this. She had been happy last year when her friends went bald and was very pleased now. She was the hottest of the group, I thought to myself.

We all went back to one of their houses and slept over. It was nice and big. As usual, the news reports were talking about the worldwide loss of female hair. They hadn't made any breakthroughs. Some of them wanted them to sleep with us, or all of them to sleep together, but I slept with Dana and it was wonderful.

I woke up, rolled over, and touched Dana's head. Still perfectly bald! 

"Day 2!" I said as she woke up. The girls were waking up, some happy, some disappointed. It was a Saturday, so we went back to the city. It was thriving, although not many men were out. It was indeed a sea of beautiful bald heads on all the streets. As the day went on, it turned into an unplanned festival. Some might scoff at the public unruliness, but everyone seemed to be having fun.

There were a lot of college girls out, we talked with them. Quite a nice selection, I thought. We went into more clubs, but the real party was on the streets. A bald parade soon began. It just went on and on. Our group eventually joined. I talked more with Abby, the girl who had always been bald. She was finally feeling at home in this new world. I said I was too, but I saw how much it meant to her and said nothing else on the subject. I turned and kissed Dana, like I meant it.

We walked for a little more and then I woke up. It was then I remembered "one year ago" was a dream, and this was actually ten years after I'd had that first dream. I'd not stopped shaving my head, of course, but Dana and I had drifted apart since school. I'd recently found that she'd grown her hair back, and had recently came back home from a period of living overseas. I didn't know if I should go see her or not.

I'd also met Abby in that timeframe. We were friends, but she recently admitted to me she might be interested in women. The dream I'd had awakened things I'd not thought about in a long time. Now I was quite unsure what to do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3