40's Noir Nicky Adventure

40's Noir Nicky Adventure

It was almost closing time when I received a call from Anne, my secretary.

"The mayor's here, Miss W." Oh boy, here we go again.

"Send him in."

I liked Mayor Casey. He was a wise, intelligent man and had good in his heart. The Police Chief, however, was a common crook, hence why those like the Mayor came to my workplace.

"What's going on, Mr. Mayor?" I said to him, coming in.

"It's Elizabeth, my wife. She's been missing for five days now. I came home from work, but she wasn't there. No one in the department is helping me." That was to be expected.

"I'll take it. You'll pay when she's found- three hundred. You'll see your wife again, probably soon."

"Oh, thank you. I know you like her." Oh, if only you knew...

For once, I knew where to begin. I made a call.

"Nicky? Can I come over?"

Nicky was an informant of mine. She pretended not to talk often but in fact she did. Maybe because she was always asking for a relationship. One of these days I might take her up, especially since my last relationship had recently ended.

I went over. "It's Elizabeth." We both knew her, even before she was married. Back in those days, she went to all the lesbian clubs and parties and such. She didn't get into too much trouble, not like some of our friends. This was still a secret, though I didn't foresee it being a secret forever.

I told Nicky she had gone missing.

"Oh, dear..." she said, smiling.

"Do you know anything?" I asked.

"Hmm... I might..." Oh, I knew this all right. I was going to have to "seduce" her. That would lead to some sex, which was always good, at least. "Oh, Nicky..." I began stripping for her.

Nicky tried to keep up a stern face, but was clearly getting aroused. Now topless, I laid on the couch on my stomach. Nicky sat down, I patted her shoulder and rubbed her chin. She started taking clothes off. This led to the kiss, which is where it usually ended in hot sex. Once again, it was on the couch. Here, I thought of past sex with Elizabeth, which was also quite fun.

"So, what do you know?" I finally asked after we were all sweaty and exhausted.

"Elizabeth... she's been back at Appetite the past few months."

"Really? Why haven't you told me?" It was a while since I had been to Appetite, these days I stuck with Nightingale.

"Didn't see it as important. I think you'll get some info there, though."

"Hmm, since I haven't been in a while, would you like to accompany me?"

It wasn't that late, so it was going strong at Appetite. I remembered bringing dates home. Occasionally, my work took me here, too.

"Hey, great to see you again." said the masculine bartender.

"Great to see you too." After several minutes of chitchat, I brought up Elizabeth.

"Oh, yeah, I've been seeing her every night. Sometimes, when the mayor's out of town, she takes someone home."

"She seems like a sneaky one." Nicky said.

"Yeah, I know, right? The last few times, she's gone home with a lady named Carrie. I remember the address Carrie said, I could give it to you."

"I'd like that, thank you."

We knocked on another door, Carrie's this time. She opened the door, I introduced myself and Nicky.
Carrie had a boyish haircut and you could see a dark bra through their white shirt.

"Oh, I've never been questioned by a detective before." She said, seeming flustered.

"Well, the lady you've been seeing at Appetite most recently. Do you know where she is now?"

"Oh yeah, Bev... I haven't seen her in a few days."

"Well, she's gone missing."

"I don't know much about Elizabeth... I've no idea where she would be." Oh yes, I caught her.

"I thought her name was Bev."

"Oh, um... I'm sorry, I must have gotten confused." She wasn't talking. I looked at Nicky.

"My detective friend is a master of seduction." she revealed. Carrie looked worried, but she did seem curious. I didn't want to seem imposing, but I knew what to do by now.

After a usual striptease and a bit of touching, she was a bit more relaxed, but wasn't talking yet. It was at that time when I decided to use my expert tongue on her. This is what definitely broke her as I ate her out. I didn't do this to every woman I questioned, but this is what I needed. I kept doing it as she kept coming. It was good, but I couldn't stop to dwell on it as I was on a mission.

"So," I asked as she was bottomless and I was topless, "what can you tell me about Elizabeth?"

"I work for a lesbian millionaire... she makes her money blackmailing people, mostly... finding out secrets and scandals. She's at her house now, though she doesn't know why."

"The mayor's wife... that would be a huge scandal..."

"One of the biggest... but she doesn't want to bring him down. She just wants his money. You know, there's been a lot of wives."

"I do know. Where is Elizabeth?"

"She's at one of her big, fancy apartments." I listened as she elaborated further.

I gave her a kiss and we traveled to the apartment. I was ready for a big search, but Elizabeth opened the door. She recognized me.

"You've come to bring me back to my husband then?"

"Yes."

"I'm not so sure I want to go. Our sex has been the best I've ever had, and I feel passion for her."

"Wow, thank you. Hello, detective." The lesbian blackmailer stepped in. A tall, aloof woman, she intimated men but could be very nice to women.

"Hello again." I said in reply.

"I've heard about you, detective. They say you're the best. Now I'm not sure who I want to go home with."

"How about you both make her cum... and the quickest one that does so, she stays with." Nicky suggested. Elizabeth agreed, and took her underwear off. Nicky kept the time.

I waited as all ten fingers went in and out in varying numbers and combinations. I quite liked it. I thought she was going on long, but Nicky called out "Two minutes and twenty-three seconds!" when Elizabeth moaned.

I would have to be quick, but Elizabeth was rather sexy. I could do it. I stared down at her pussy and began doing my work. Yes, I thought, this would be easy. Finding her special spots was the most fun. I heard her go up as I found one. When I found another one, I was feeling oversexed myself. One, and then another as the final sweet spot was hit and the resulting moan was deeper than before.

"One minute and forty-eight seconds!" said Nicky cheerily. The three of us got up to go.

"Hey, I enjoyed our time together. The next time the mayor is out of town, perhaps we could meet again?" Elizabeth said, looking at the millionaire.

"That would be fantastic."

The next day, I went back to the apartment and slept with the lesbian millionaire, so she would keep Elizabeth's secret a little while longer. She would likely reveal it herself, I thought later. But for now, I thought of my friend-enemy's great sexual skills.

When I came back, I received another call from Anne.

"Hi, Miss W, Nicky is here."

"I'll come out."

"I'd like to make my offer again, dear." said Nicky when I met her.

I thought about it for a moment. "Well, this time, I accept." I gathered her for a kiss.

"You didn't have to seduce her this time, Miss." Anne said.

"That's right. No, I didn't."

"Would you mind showing me how you used to do it?"

A few minutes later I was naked- some of my clothes had been thrown to Anne. I looked, and Nicky was attempting my routine as well. What a nice woman! I laid down on the desk and I guess I looked irresistible because Anne kissed me then, first on the lips, then down my body, right down to my ladyparts. After lots of kisses there, it turned into pussyeating. After one or two orgasms, Nicky had a turn at my pussy.

After that, all three of us got naked and had fun on the couch. Me and Nicky pulled the most work, but Anne was learning so much. Now I knew all of her special places, not just on her pussy but everywhere. The two of us fucked them all, and everywhere else on her body. Then, Anne and I fucked Nicky raw, yet sweetly. All three of us did everything we could think of in an epic bonding of each other's bodies, marked by the hot passion towards all of our sexual places. I had solved the case of what to know for our next sexual encounters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3