Queens Together, Chapter 4


After the parade, Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora came in, a guard behind them. 

"Hello? Hello?" Cinderella called out.

"Hello!" Ariel called out back, coming down the stairs. Jasmine and Belle came out from the room behind them. The group all hugged and made a bit of conversation.

"Sorry we missed the parade." Jasmine said.

"It wasn't really anything special. I'm sure we'll have much more fun now that we're together." A few minutes later, the other three came in from outside.

"Well, so much royalty in one place." said the guard. "What should I do?"

"Seeing as how you've done your job, your work for the day is done." Cinderella relieved the man. "Come ladies, sit."

With nine queens, some were standing and some were sitting with each other. Snow White was feeling playful and shoved her diapered bum on Elsa. Thankfully it was unused, so Elsa ended up enjoying a faceful of diaper.

The ladies began speaking with each other. "I'm sorry about your husband, Cinderella." said Ariel.

Cinderella paused for a moment. "Thank you, Ariel. The maids have made it better. And now with all of you, I'm sure I'll recover. And I'll have my royal responsibilities."

"That'll take a lot out of you." said Rapunzel.

"Perhaps. I'll make it fun though."

The queens sat around for a few more hours talking. Some of them used their diapers. Eventually, though, it was time for dinner. 

It was a big banquet for all of them, more food was always coming out. The cooking staff had prepared, and were more than happy to serve them.

"What's happening in your kingdoms?" Cinderella asked. Of course, she heard a lot, but she liked to learn it from her friends.

"Same as usual. It's not quite winter yet, so I can't have so much fun." remarked Elsa.

"How about you make it winter?" Tiana asked.

"Well, I'm not going to go overboard. Belle, how are things going with you?"

"Things have been better..." The table listened intently. "I mean, our relationship isn't going so well. I don't want it to affect political matters, as I'm not too involved with that, but I'm worried for the future, to be honest with all of you."

The queens resolved to have a more lighthearted rest of the night. All of them stripped down to just their diapers as there was lots of fun to be had. There was lots of indoor games that could be played, thankfully. Cinderella led badminton, cricket, chess and such. More talking, too.

Aurora and Ariel spent some time in the pool, as the others knew it was her favorite. After getting swim diapers on, they did a few laps in the pool together, not elegantly, but invigorating at least. The two stared at each other in the shallow end, since being together, the women had noticed unusual interest between them.

In bed, with new, fresh diapers on, the two got close to each other. They made small talk for a while until Ariel remarked on Aurora's sexiness. 

"Thank you, but... I don't know how to feel about this." Aurora stated sadly.

"I know what you mean. But we're safe here." reassured Ariel.

"That's just it. I can't do anything to my husband, it would be bad for our country. And even I'm not safe from what would happen if they knew."

"I'm not either- on land at least. In the sea we'd be fine."

"So why did you leave the sea?"

Ariel seemed embarrassed to admit it."A man. I loved him then."

"How about now?"

"Well, you know I'm not sure. I see the other ladies in the kingdom, and now you... there's passion I haven't felt since the first time I met him on land."

"Oh, it's there... I've played with Cinderella and Snow White and we were all into it." Aurora admitted, smiling.

"Me too... Jasmine and Belle are quite fun."

"Ooh... Belle's hot. Did you get to change her diaper?"

"No, not yet unfortunately. I know, I'd love to change her." 

Aurora gave Ariel a kiss. "That's what I'd like to do to her too." Ariel returned the kiss, and rolled on top of her.

"Would you mind opening up your diaper for a moment?" She did, and the two had much more fun throughout the night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3