ATFBW Chapter 7


Chapter 7

“Would you mind bringing up Camille’s breakfast?” Violet asked her oldest daughter.

“Oh, mother, I would love to.” She happily grabbed the tray and went up the stairs.

When she got up there however, Camille felt awkward and nervous. She had been thinking about her a lot lately, and she realized was interested in her romantically, as well as sexually.

“How are you feeling?” she asked Camille.

“Quite alright, dear.”

“I have eggs and bread with jam.” she said, spreading it all out for her.

“Great, great. My dear, you know I love my husband very much, don’t you?”

“I do.” She might have mentioned it once or twice.
“Um, well I don’t know quite how to say this, but… I’ve been developing feelings for you too.”

Violet’s daughter paused.

The night before, Sasha and Phoebe went to the bar where the lesbian meeting was to be held. They didn’t know how many would be there, but they might see some new faces.

“Congratulations on your engagement, Phoebe.” said a voice that sounded sarcastic.

“Thank you…” Sasha said, confused.

“Oh, Sasha, this is my ex, Shelley.” Phoebe introduced the two. She was surprised to see her, but she hoped she wouldn’t make things too difficult. The two hadn’t parted with much trouble, but if she had something planned, that would be a problem.

“Pleased to meet you.” Sasha was trying to be friendly and maybe keep the peace.

“How has she been treating you, Sasha?” asked Shelley.

“Well, she’s wonderful. I’m sure you know…”

“Of course. How could I forget?” She said this in a way so that her full implications could be realized.

Phoebe noticed, too. “Alright, everyone! Let’s start up this meeting!”

Everyone was quiet and looked ahead. Phoebe noticed around fifteen to twenty bald lesbians. Some, like Shelley, she knew. A few she even recognized to be a couple. Some were eyeing some of the others. Blythe was there, as she knew her to be exploring her sexuality, which she was fine with.

“How’s everyone getting on in their love life?” Phoebe asked.

Another couple said they were doing beautifully and then kissed. One woman raised her hand. Apparently, her new girlfriend had hair.

“Ooh, that’s tough.” Phoebe admitted.

“It is. She wants me to wear wigs, while I have explained my position on that several times. When we have sex, I know she cums to my bald head, but she never admits it afterwards. I’ve always suspected she has a nice head shape- and shaving would, I think, bring us closer.”

“I see. I don’t think you should shave her if she doesn’t want to. But I think you at least need to get her comfortable with your own baldness.” Phoebe went on. She loved dispensing advice.

“Indeed. You two shouldn’t worry about a silly thing like that. If your sex life is good, I think you’ll be able to overcome those troubles. I had my problems too, since I am new here.”

“Sasha escaped a very troubling time. I don’t know what would have happened if she’d stayed home.

“Yes, and it’s getting worse. Perhaps if it is better I will return for a time. Of course, I like to make all decisions now with my lovely Phoebe.” said Sasha, moving towards her. “I didn’t think about women much in my home country, but when I came here I realized that I was a giant lesbian! It was so fun!”

“Sasha was rather shy before meeting me, too. But she worked up the courage to start talking to ladies. I wasn’t even the first she spoke with. As you can imagine, I am happy she got rejected the first time!”

“Of course, I realized this as well.” Sasha said and they kissed.

“That’s all well and good.” another speaker said, “But what should I do about my romantic life? I live in a small town that is very anti-lesbian. I suspect some ladies may be, but I don’t want to risk it.”

“Well, in that case, you should probably leave your town and come to the city. We’ve seen it many times, and Violet has set a good example by taking bald women in. You’d be safe with any of us.”

“I don’t know. It would be sudden.”

“If you don’t feel safe there, you should probably leave.” This made Blythe sit back in her seat.

“Oh, Blythe there, how are you doing?” Phoebe asked.

“Fine, fine.”

“Anything wrong?”

“No, no.” Blythe joined the discussion about lesbian love and the beauty of a bald woman. She revealed she had sex with a woman previously. Blythe certainly hoped the woman was able to get out of her unwelcoming town.

After the meeting, Blythe met Shelley outside.

“How are you dear? Oh, I’m Shelley. You’re the new girl?” Shelley got Blythe in for a handshake.

“Yes, and I’m alright. I must say, I’m having the time of my life here with you ladies.”

“They do know a good time. Speaking of which, would you like to come to my place?” Blythe accepted and took Shelley’s hand. The two ran into Phoebe and Sasha.

“Hello, you two, we were just-”

“I’m taking Blythe back to my place.” Shelley said, and left with her.

Phoebe looked after them. “I hope she’s not using her. Do you think she’s jealous?”

“Maybe. She may end up enjoying her.”

The next morning, Camille had admitted how much she enjoyed Violet’s daughter.

“Well, I… I don’t know what to say.”

“No, I don’t either. This is the first time I’ve felt this way about a woman.” Camille said.

“I’ll admit, you are kinda pretty.”

“Why, thank you.” Camille smiled. “Come on down, give me a kiss.” She did.

“You don’t want anything serious, do you?”

“No, no.” That she knew.

“Maybe I could be your babysitter?”

“Oh, you…” That she would have to think about.  “Come over here.”

She pulled her underwear away, leaving her pussy open for her. As the young bald vixen began eating her out, Camille focused on the enjoyment. This was forbidden pleasure to be sure, but there was nothing wrong with that once in a while. She could enjoy these moments. She believed they had a safe secret.

Violet’s daughter was thinking similar things. Unlike Camille, she had tasted pussy before. She wondered if her husband could make her cum like a woman could. Probably not. With what her tongue could do, she was sure to get a new experience.

It was a long experience, and Camille was very pleased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3