ATFBW Chapter 8

A Town For Bald Women, Chapter 8

"It's been a long time since I've cuddled with a lady." Shelley noticed, falling into bed.

"Me too." noted Blythe. She put her hands down on the bed, as the two tried small, yet passionate kisses. They got bigger but still not aggressive. Shelley could feel her tongue coming in and matching it herself, very reserved, very erotic.

The room began to get hotter as the two started producing a lot of body heat. Unlike before, they were using their bodies in all different, sexy ways. Of course, there was much tongue used in certain other places, but their scissoring was just as hot. Blythe and Shelley both felt themselves get wet under there, but they pressed on. The best was yet to come, they thought.

Although Blythe had not personally done what came next, she had always wanted to. She laid down as Shelley got on top of her. Shelley spread her legs so Blythe could get all the good stuff, as it were. She bent her bald head down to Blythe's sex and returned the favor. This went on longer then usual, both coming once on their own. The real main event was when both did so at the same time.

The next day, Blythe and Shelley were still hanging out. At the moment, they were sitting at a restaurant, naked- the Town had gone back to being nudist. As people do on dates, they were talking for quite some time.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Oh, let me get that." Blythe went and opened the door. "Oh..." It was Phoebe and Sasha. 

"Ah, you're here. I invited them over." Blythe explained to Shelley. Technically, Phoebe had asked but Blythe liked seeing the two.

There were two chairs for the girlfriends, so they sat for a while talking. It became clear that Shelley was still thinking about her failed relationship with Phoebe. They tried talking about other things, but it always came back to this topic.

"Alright," Sasha said, "Perhaps we should help them settle this."

Shelley and Phoebe then began speaking with each other.

"So are you feeling jealous of me? Do you want to sabotage my relationship? Are you really interested in Blythe?"

"I guess I am somewhat jealous... You were my first real girlfriend." Shelley confessed.

"Mine too." replied Phoebe.

"Really? You never told me that. You know I had to take care of my younger siblings all the time, so I didn't get to do much on my own."

"I understand that. Of course, it wasn't going to last, but I thought it -hum- was."

"Yes, perhaps -ah- I've been believing too much. I wanted for us to get back together. Some of those lingering thoughts I still have."

"Mmmm... and Blythe?"

"Yes, maybe I'm going a little... little fast with her." Blythe at that moment was going a little fast on Shelley.

"Well, I won't try to tear you away from her. I have Sasha." And she did indeed.

"Yes, I do think we'll continue for now." So Shelley and Phoebe sat back and let their girlfriends continue eating them out. 

Nightfall came and the women returned to the house after being out. Phoebe and Blythe fell asleep for a short time. Blythe in particular seemed not to be having a good sleep. Suddenly, she woke with a start, looking rather afraid.

"Blythe? Are you alright?" Sasha asked.

"Yes, yes. I'm safe here."

"Oh dear..." Sasha replied. By now, everyone else was up.

"I was dreaming about... a previous relationship. It wasn't a good one like we have. This man started out alright, but he got bad. I found out he had a criminal history." Blythe started explaining.

"Did he hit you?" asked Phoebe.

"Not really, he gave me more emotional hell. He said I wasn't allowed to talk to my friends, or go out with out him, but if I left him 'the worst would come', as he said. For the longest time, I didn't want to know what he meant. If it wasn't for me, I think his life would've completely fallen apart. But after a while, I finally got the courage to do so. I drove away, but I was really scared and somewhat paranoid. And as you know I ended up here." she continued.

"Wow. If he ever comes around here, we'll protect you, Blythe." Shelley said.

"Yes, I trust you- all of you." She thanked them and the foursome went back to other happier discussions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3