Jill's Girlfriend


Late one night, Jill was on her computer working and had been for some time. Tasha came in to see what she was doing.
“I’m on one of my diaper fetish sites,” Jill explained, “I just started talking to this girl, Rebecca. I’m enjoying this, I think we may have hit it off.”
“Well, that’s great.” Tasha said, “I’m going to bed. Don’t expect a change from me.”
Jill kept talking to Rebecca for several more hours. She didn’t live that far away and they arranged a time to meet.
There was a knock at the door. Jill opened the door for Rebecca.
“Hi! Oh... I didn't realize you wouldn't be wearing pants.” Jill had her diaper clearly visible.
“I thought you would like it.”
“I do!” Rebecca replied happily.
“Come on in then.” Rebecca then noticed Jill hadn’t been changed that morning either. “I was going to leave this on for awhile.”
So they sat down and began talking more. Although their conversation was normal, Jill noticed Rebecca was getting somewhat aroused.
"Are you turned on right now?" she asked.
Rebecca blushed and admitted she was. "Forgive me... I want to get to know you better and love you... I'm really looking for someone with a great personality. And if it's someone like you, that's even better!"
Jill responded, "Well, that was well said. Thank you for opening up to me, and I feel the same way."
"Wonderful."
Before she left, Jill asked Rebecca if she would change her wet diaper. Rebecca was surprised that Jill would go there that early in their relationship, but she had no complaints. Jill led her to the bedroom and laid on the bed. Rebecca got out a fresh diaper.
"Wow, you've wet a lot." Rebecca commented, wiping her down.
"That's what happens..." she replied.
Rebecca put her new diaper on. Jill sat up and gave Rebecca a kiss. She saw her out the door and thought about how lucky she was to be given this opportunity. Rebecca did not seem like a bad person so far.
Jill and Rebecca met several more times. Rebecca was introduced to Jill's friends. They went out several times, to a restaurant and bar, to the movies, to a local fair, among others.
Rebecca invited Jill to her apartment. It was a one bedroom apartment, as Rebecca lived alone. Her bed would take the both of them, though. Jill noticed this.
"Say, do you think you'd be willing to take our relationship to the next level?" Jill asked.
"Sure I would." Rebecca stripped naked and asked Jill to strip down to just her diaper. She had seen her like that before, but this was of course a special occasion.
Rebecca sat on her bed playing with her pussy a little. Jill climbed on the bed and helped her with that. Soon, Rebecca let out a long moan as Jill had been successful. Rebecca then masturbated Jill through her diaper, and she came as well. Then, Jill went at Rebecca with her tongue, softly, sensually and respectfully.
Afterwards, Rebecca called for takeout food, as they were hungry for more than just pussy. They planned to stay the night together, and many more nights to come. Rebecca changed Jill again, and the two got back into bed. they were asleep shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaper Witches

Couples' Secret

Summer of Love, Chapter 3